Saturday, May 31, 2014

"The Angel and the Warrior" by Karen Kay (5 stars)

* * * * *
The Angel and the Warrior
The Lost Clan #1
by Karen Kay

Genre: Historical Romance

* * * * *

I found this book while browsing NetGalley and requested a copy after the cover, and then the description, intrigued me. Luckily the publisher granted my request, because while reading THE ANGEL and the WARRIOR, I was reminded of the 'old school' romances that I used to indulge in years and years ago. It has that pure romance feel to it, bringing to mind greats such as Johanna Lindsey, Diana Gabaldon, and Cassie Edwards. The painstakingly researched history is immersive and captivating. I'll definitely be looking out for more by Karen Kay, and in particular, this Lost Clan series!

THE ANGEL and the WARRIOR:
"Many centuries ago, a village killed the children of the Thunder god.  For their crime the Creator banished them to live a half existence in the land of shadows, neither dead nor alive.  But once in a generation, a brave is given the opportunity to save his clan."

Want more? Find this book on GOODREADS | AMAZON | NetGALLEY | & Karen Kay's WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment