Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's Next in Reviews? Coming Up!

I thought I'd drop a line to let readers and authors know what books I currently have on my plate for reviews! Coming up this month, are the following titles (in no particular order - when I read them, I try to go by who delivered their book to me first! If multiple titles are given, I may put aside a second in favor of another on my list so I can evenly spread the love around =D):

"The Cult of Me" by Michael Brookes
"Faust 2.0" by Michael Brookes
"An Odd Quartet" by Michael Brookes
"Pallitine Rising" by Roderick Davidson
"The Strong Brain" by Nathan L. Yocum
"Writing on the Wall" by Tracey Ward
"Rogue Hunter: Dark Space" (Book 2 of the Rogue Hunter Series) by Kevis Hendrickson
"Ark" by Mark Dunstan
"A Note Below" (A Lansin Island short) by Andrew Butcher
"Tats" by James S. Hoch
 "H.E.L.L. Nicole's Odyssey" by Philip A. McClimon


If you have a book you'd like me to review, I'd be happy to do it - if you don't mind that it may not happen until the end of the month, or the beginning of December. =)

Want to know what I'm reading for review (or just plain reading!), you can befriend me on Goodreads!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment