Sunday, March 9, 2014

"Jaludin's Road" by M. Todd Gallowglas (5 Stars)

* * * * *
Jaludin's Road
by M. Todd Gallowglas

Genre: Fantasy

* * * * *

The author gave me the link to this book on Smashwords where I downloaded it for free, and I was glad that I did! It's a short story with a kind of Arabian Nights feel to it, where we follow Jaludin as he returns home after 5 years away, only to find his entire village beset by a wasting curse.

There is sword and sorcery, minstrels and magical items, and the author stayed true and consistent to the setting, culture, rituals and superstitions of the world he envisioned. I was only sad to see it over so soon and hope that the author will return to Jaludin someday.


Want to know more? Find Jaludin's Road on Goodreads!
You can buy it at amazon, or download it for free on Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment