Friday, October 11, 2013

"Tangled Tides" by Karen Amanda Hooper (5 Stars)

* * * * *
Tangled Tides
Book #1, The Sea Monster Memoirs
by Karen Amanda Hooper

Genre: YA/Mythology/Paranormal Romance

* * * * *

I'd been looking for a mermaid book for awhile and was really pleased with Tangled Tides, a fun and magical dip into many mythological creatures. Sometimes it went a little off the deep end with the fantastical but the author does state she is a big fan of Disney so that explains why! I'm giving it 5 stars because it was a great bit of escapism with romance and conflict, and I look forward to the next book in the series.

**I was not asked by the author to review this book, I just wanted to! It's hard to find a good mermaid book, so maybe some other mermaid fans will appreciate my little thumbs-up. =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment