Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"The Bloodlines Project" by J.A. Rogers (4 Stars)

* * * *
The Bloodlines Project
Book #1, The Bloodlands Trilogy
by J.A. Rogers

Genre: YA Dystopian

 * * * *

The author of this book was looking for people to review her story so I contacted her and then went to download my copy (it was being offered for free that day) from amazon. I dug right in, intrigued by the storyline and I have to say, I was not let down but I *was* surprised. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but I mean that in a good way.

"The Bloodlines Project" follows 14 year old Nena as she is about to embark on a new life adventure, a life of bliss that she has earned for doing her part in The Plan. Only things don't go at all as they are supposed to and she is kidnapped on her way to The Heart, where she expected her whole life to change. And they're changing alright, but it's nothing like Nena expected.

I was a little worried about the age of the main character but got over that pretty quick. The book has good pacing and some surprises that will keep you reading!

Get your copy today, available for Kindle purchase at amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment