Friday, October 4, 2013

"Until the End" by Tracey Ward (5 Stars)

* * * * *
Until the End
Book #1, Quarantined Series
by Tracey Ward

Genre: ZOMBIES!

* * * * *
 I absolutely, positively loved this book. It had smarts, humor, and most appealing to me, a protagonist who had serious issues even before the whole world tried to eat her.

Alissa has a mental health condition that makes life hard to navigate. Add zombies and the end of the world to her plate and she's screwed. Or is she?

I'm not going to give any more away but if you're a lover of a great read, a zombie book with a unique voice, and boys with bats, then this is the book for you! 

To purchase a Kindle copy for yourself, find it HERE on amazon.

** I was not asked to review this book, I just wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment